Tek ELC AntiFreeze
TEK ELC ANTIFREEZES are designed to provide exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals, and are available as a concentrate 100% or a 50/50 pre-dilute.
- Eliminates the cost of using supplemental coolant additives.
- Long Service Life: 750,000 miles on-road use (8 years or 12,000 hours off-highway use)
- Improved cooling system operation: Improves heat transfer.
- Improved Hardware Life: Improved water pump life due to reduced water pump seal wear.
- Long term corrosion protection, even at elevated temperatures.
Tek Conventional Antifreeze
TEK CONV ANTIFREEZES are designed for use in automotive engines where silicates are needed and in heavy-duty diesel engines with the addition of supplemental coolant additives.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used in a wide variety of automotive vehicles where a low silicate product is required
- Wide temperature application.
- Service Life: 2 years or 50,000 miles in automotive service or up to 250,000 miles in heavy
duty service when appropriate practices are followed.
- Excellent antifoam package minimizes foaming generation.